1."Hop" Your Existing Tracking Numbers
The current owner of the tracking numbers can forward the numbers to ours, and ours would forward the call to the office.
This allows the current company to continue accessing the number and data and provide us with the data/call recording.
2. Port your Existing Tracking Numbers
If you have tracking numbers, they can be ported to our system.
This would move the numbers into our system, and the current company holding them will lose access and control.
3. Create Marketing Tracking Numbers
You can create tracking numbers to be used on different marketing sources. These numbers will replace the mainline on these different sources.
For example, numbers can be created for your website (dynamic or static), Google PPC, Facebook, Google My Business, Instagram, online ads, mailers, etc.
Your phone company can set up or edit your "phone tree" on the office's mainline.
When called, the caller can be prompted to indicate if they will be a new patient, and they will hear something like the following:
“Thank you for calling (office name). If you are a new patient, please press 1. For all other calls, please press 2.”
If they indicate they are a new patient, it can be configured to have Patient Prism record the call, and our tracking number could then forward the call back to the office.
Your phone company can edit your main number to forward all inbound calls to Patient Prism.
All inbound calls will pass through a Patient Prism tracking number, thus allowing you to gain insights on all inbound phone calls. (This method incurs high minute usage; the phone tree method can also record inbound calls but reduces minute usage by keeping the analysis to only the new patient option calls.)
** These setup methods require changes in your phone company system and depend on the phone company's capabilities.
These two options will also not provide marketing insights.
In the following articles, we will go over the three most common ways to record calls in Patient Prism:
- Marketing numbers - Create or port tracking numbers that are used for marketing purposes
- Main Number Tracking - Send all calls from your main number through Patient Prism
- Phone Tree New Patient Tracking - Create a phone tree (IVR) in your phone company's system and configure it to send the calls to Patient Prism when the caller selects the new patient option (Thank you for calling, please press 1 if you will be a new patient and press 2 for all other calls)