- Go to the Integrations Page.
- Click the Code Snippet button and select the company with which you want the dynamic code and number to be associated.
- Copy the Code Snippet on the right of the page.
- Place the code snippet between the
</head>tags of the website you would like the dynamic number to be used.
- Go to the Phone Numbers Page.
- Click the Create button on the top right of the page.
- Select Dynamic Pool number and choose the Company and Location you would like the number associated with.
- Choose the area code you would like the dynamic numbers to show.
- The default pool size will be 10, which can be increased or decreased. Pool size determines how many "child numbers" are within the pool. The higher the pool size, the more numbers that are used, thus more numbers to be shown to visitors to allow them to see personalized numbers for their visit.
Enter a name for the number. Then, select a call plan to assign.
- Enter the swap number. This is the number that you would like this new dynamic number to replace on the website. The code snippet will look for this number and swap it for a Patient Prism pool number.
This will likely be the main office number you want to swap for the dynamic numbers.
- Once the code snippet is on the site and the dynamic number has been made, the code will look for the swap number and swap it with the newly made dynamic number.
Any caller that dials these numbers will have their call analyzed by the Patient Prism system.