This report will display several key metrics that will help maximize your practice's potential.
To begin, access the report by going to Analyze --> Reports --> Performance
Then select the desired location(s) and date range from the top drop-down menus
The Performance Report is a quick snapshot of call metrics including:
- New Opportunities: Displays the percentage of new patient phone calls that were booked compared to the overall number of new patient calls received. Beneath the percentage, you can see the exact number of new patient calls that were booked and that were not booked. You can click on the numbers to bring up a list of the calls in each category.
- Existing Opportunities: Displays the percentage of current patients of record that were booked compared to the overall number of current patient calls that Patient Prism recorded.
- Call Performance: Displays the number of calls recorded by Patient Prism in the time frame that you selected. CONN. means the call was connected to a receptionist/call center agent. NOT CONN. means the call was not connected because the caller either went to voicemail, hung up, or was disconnected before talking to a team member.
- Unweighted: These are new patient calls that did not match the office profile information. For example, if the office only sees children over the age of 7, and a parent called to book an appointment for a 6-year-old, then the call does not match the office profile and would not be considered an unbooked opportunity. Unweighted calls do not appear in the not-booked metrics and do not factor into the receptionist’s call-handling score.
- Opportunities Won: This is the potential revenue opportunity won based on the services requested by the new patients who booked appointments. During onboarding, the dental practice team provides the pricing they would like to have associated with each type of service.
- Opportunities Lost: This is the potential revenue opportunity that was lost based on the services requested by the new patients that did not schedule an appointment.
- Daily Call Summary: A visual representation of the overall number of calls recorded, the number of new patient calls, and the number of calls not connected to a receptionist or call center agent, broken down by day of the week. This can be used to identify trends of busy or slow days.
- Hourly Call Summary: A visual representation of the overall number of calls recorded, the number of new patient calls, and the number of calls not connected to a receptionist or call center agent, broken down by hour of the day. This can be helpful to find trends to see if you may need someone else answering the phones during peak hours of not connected calls.
- Reasons Not Booked: A visual representation of why people calling to request an appointment chose to end the call without scheduling.
- Reasons Not Connected: A visual representation of why calls were not connected to a receptionist or a call center agent. The most common reasons were the caller hung up or reached voicemail.
- Enterprise Insights: Designed for dental groups with multiple locations, the Enterprise Insights section gives a quick snapshot of how each location is doing on a series of metrics. There are different viewing options for Performance, Not Booked, and Not Connected. You can also toggle the options on the top right of the table and export the data as a CSV spreadsheet.
- Tracking Numbers: This lists the phone numbers that Patient Prism is recording and analyzing. The column labeled Calls shows the total number of calls that were recorded and the Booked column shows how many patients scheduled. This number includes both new patients and current patients that scheduled.