This report will display several key metrics that will help maximize your practice's potential.
To begin, access the report by using the sidebar and going to Analyze --> Performance
Then select the desired location(s) and date range from the top drop-down menus
The Performance Report is a quick snapshot of call metrics including:
- New Opportunities: Displays the percentage of new patient phone calls that were booked compared to the overall number of new patient calls received. Beneath the percentage, you can see the exact number of new patient calls that were booked and that was not booked. You can click on the numbers to bring up a list of the calls in each category.
- Existing Opportunities: Displays the percentage of current patients of record that were booked compared to the overall number of current patient calls that Patient Prism recorded.
- Call Analyzed: Displays the number of calls recorded by Patient Prism in the time frame that you selected. It will also show the breakdown of connected and not connected calls.
The total calls can be accessed by clicking "Calls Analyzed" and the connected/not connected calls are accessible by clicking their numbers
- Follow Ups: This will show the successfully converted follow ups and those that have not been converted.
- Opportunities Won: This is the potential revenue opportunity won based on the services requested by the new patients who booked appointments. During onboarding, the dental practice team provides the pricing they would like to have associated with each type of service.
- Opportunities Converted: This is the potential revenue opportunity that was recovered by following up on a call that was originally not booked and changing it to book.
- Opportunities Lost: This is the potential revenue opportunity that was lost based on the services requested by the new patients that did not schedule an appointment.
The call summary chart can be switch between showing the daily or hourly data using the button on the top right
Daily Call Summary
A visual representation of the overall number of calls recorded, the number of new patient calls, and the number of calls not connected to a receptionist or call center agent, broken down by day of the week.
This can be used to identify trends of busy or slow days.
Hourly Call Summary
A visual representation of the overall number of calls recorded, the number of new patient calls, and the number of calls not connected to a receptionist or call center agent, broken down by hour of the day.
This can be helpful to find trends to see if you may need someone else answering the phones during peak hours of not connected calls.
- Reasons Not Booked: A visual representation of why people calling to request an appointment chose to end the call without scheduling.
- Referring Source: A visual representation of what sources were attributed to calls.
Click here to learn more.
- Reasons Not Connected: A visual representation of why calls were not connected to a receptionist or a call center agent. The most common reasons were the caller hung up or reached voicemail.
Designed for dental groups with multiple locations, the Enterprise Insights section gives a quick snapshot of how each location is doing based on a series of metrics.
There are different viewing options for Performance, Not Booked, and Not Connected. You can also toggle the options on the top right of the table and export the data as a CSV spreadsheet.
Tracking Phone Numbers
This lists the phone numbers that Patient Prism is recording and analyzing. The column labeled Calls shows the total number of calls that were recorded and the Booked column shows how many patients are scheduled. This number includes both new patients and current patients that are scheduled.