To help with the login process:
● To reset your password go to the URL below and follow instructions. Your username is
always the email address that you provided upon account start-up.
● Be sure to remember that your password must be typed in exactly as you set it up
initially. If you copy and paste the password, be sure not to copy blank spaces. Blank
spaces in the beginning or end of your password will not allow you to log in to Patient
● Internet Explorer Browser is not compatible with Patient Prism, Google Chrome is
preferred however MS Edge, Firefox and Safari will also work.
● Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list to ensure
alerts and password reset messages do not get blocked as spam.
● If you do not receive your password after initiating your account or requesting a new
password please check your spam folder
● If using Microsoft Outlook / Exchange email ask your administrator to allow emails from
email@example.com and add to your contacts.
● If you auto-saved your old password to auto-fill when Patient Prism loads, you will need
to change the auto-saved password to your new password if you reset your password.
● If your password automatically fills in with the wrong (older) password and you are not
sure how to change the auto-fill in your browser, after you have reset your password,
you can try logging into Patient Prism with your new password by opening up an
incognito session within chrome by holding down Control / Shift / N at the same time
in the Chrome browser then going to web.patientprism.com and inputting your username
email and new password.
● Keep in mind your PatientPrismAcademy username and password are different from
Patient Prism Software.
After reviewing all of the above solutions for logging in, you are still not able to access Patient
Prism, please Submit a Request: