To reset your password go to the URL below and enter your email address, then press submit:
- Please be sure to type in your email address correctly and not include any spaces before or after the email address.
- If that does not work, please make sure you are using an updated Google Chrome browser (Edge, Firefox, & Safari should also work).
- Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list to ensure alerts and password reset messages do not get blocked as spam.
- Check your spam folder or any custom folders.
- If you are using Microsoft Outlook / Exchange, ask your administrator to allow emails from
email@example.com and add to your contacts.
- If you auto-saved your old password to auto-fill when Patient Prism loads, you will need to change the auto-saved password to your new password in your browser settings.
-- Keep in mind your PatientPrismAcademy username and password are different from the main Patient Prism Software.
After reviewing all of the above solutions for logging in, if you are still not able to access Patient Prism, please Submit a Request: