We first need to connect Patient Prism to your Google Ads Account.
- Go to the Integration Page in Patient Prism
- Select the Company you would like to link your Google Ads account with
- Click "Link Account"
- Select Google Ads Account
- Go into your Google Ads account
- Select the account associated with the Company that was linked in Step 3
- Go into tools and settings in Google Ads
- Select "Measurement" and then "Conversions"
- Create a new conversion action
- Press "Import"
- Select "Other data sources"
- Select Clicks
- Goal and action optimization --> Converted Lead
- Name the "Conversions name" --> Patient Prism-Booked Appointment-Clicks
- Use the same value --> $1
- Select Count any
- Set your Conversion window
- Select Data-driven
- Repeat steps 7-18 but for Calls instead of Clicks
- Skip next step
- See new conversions lead actions
Now that we are connected to the account and know where to send data, we have to tell the Trigger System when to push the data.
- In Patient Prism, go to Manage--> Triggers
- Create and name your trigger
- Click Call Analysis updated
- Set the condition to the type of calls you want to push to Google Ads (New Patient Booked calls and/or New Patient Not Booked)
- For New Patient Booking calls
Classification = New Opportunity
Booking Status = Booked
- In the Actions section, select "Report Conversion To Google Ads"
- Select your connected Ads account in the Integrations dropdown
- For the Web Conversion Action, select the "Clicks" conversation you made prior
- For the Mobile Conversion Action, select the "Calls" conversation you made prior
- Set your Conversion Value to 1 (this will increment each conversion by 1)
- Click Save on the top right of the page
Your Trigger should look like this: