Before making an outbound call, there are a few crucial pieces of information.
1. Creating an Outbound Tracking Number
You must first make an Outbound tracking phone number for the location you would like to make an outbound call. This is the number that will facilitate the outbound telephony:
- Go to Phone Numbers
- Press +Create
- Select Static
- Chose the company and location
- Select an area code and then a phone number
- Give it a name (Outbound Number - "Location Name")
- Select Direction as Outbound
2. Choosing an Outbound Caller ID
The outbound caller ID is the number the "patient" will see on their phone when you call them.
You must select an "inbound" tracking number as the caller ID during the outbound process.
An inbound number must be selected to allow the "patient" to call back the number.
**Only a Patient Prism number can be used for this. We cannot spoof your actual main office number since Patient Prism does not own that number.