How to Create a Static Tracking Number
- Go to the Phone Numbers Page.
- Click "Create" on the top right of the page.
- Make sure "Single Static" is selected and press next.
- Select the company and location you would like the number associated with.
A number must be associated with only 1 company and only 1 location within that company.
- Press Next.
- Enter the area code you would like the number to have, then click "Find"
You also have the option to type letters or numbers in the "Number Contains" section.
Doing this will filter the numbers to only show those that contain the string of letters or numbers requested in the box.
- Click the Available Number on the list that you like the most.
- Give this number a name and select the Call Plan you would like the number to be assigned to.
You also have the option to add a Whisper message.
This will play a custom message when the call handler picks up the phone to answer.
The message will always be proceeded with "Call From."
For example, "call from Google Ads" or "call from website"
- Save the number.
- You have now created and assigned a number to your location.